There is an ongoing battle between air mattresses and regular mattresses. While it seemed like a lost cause for air beds just a few years back, the situation has changed rapidly over the years and now air mattresses boast a large share of the bedding market. If you are in doubt too, consider the following points.
- Air mattresses are easier to use and clean.
- Air mattresses can be deflated and tucked away when not in use saving you a lot of space.
- Multiuse air mattresses can serve as beds, sofas or loungers thus saving you a lot of money.
- Air mattresses can be used outdoors which is not the case with regular mattresses.
- Air mattresses are perfect for kids who tend to soil the beds.
- By controlling the air pressure, a single air mattress can provide different levels of hardness.
- Air mattresses can be used while camping or trekking for comfortable sleep.
- Modern air mattresses can be inflated or deflated under a minute.